Nepal is a state surrounded by the wide range of himalayas in the northern part. They are the northern border of this country. Nepal has got the world's largest peak Mt. Everest in solukhumbu of sagarmatha zone. It also has got other highest and beautiful more than 10 peaks like Mt. kanchenjungha, Mt. Lhotse I, Mt. Makalu I,Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu I, etc. The opportunity of viewing these wide range of highest and beautiful peaks is worthful to be told as " it is a paradise!! ". Anyone would love to see these things in here. Nevertheless climbing mountains is also another adventure attached with it. Whether the interest is simply climbing a peak or an expedition on 7000 or 8000 meter peak, climbing Himalayas in Nepal has become a dream for most of the adventure enthusiasts and mountaineers in the world. Those who are really adventurous would love to get the feeling of fear, excitement, enthusiasm and courage to climb the highest peak of the world or others as well.Thursday, December 15, 2011
2. Mountaineering
Nepal is a state surrounded by the wide range of himalayas in the northern part. They are the northern border of this country. Nepal has got the world's largest peak Mt. Everest in solukhumbu of sagarmatha zone. It also has got other highest and beautiful more than 10 peaks like Mt. kanchenjungha, Mt. Lhotse I, Mt. Makalu I,Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu I, etc. The opportunity of viewing these wide range of highest and beautiful peaks is worthful to be told as " it is a paradise!! ". Anyone would love to see these things in here. Nevertheless climbing mountains is also another adventure attached with it. Whether the interest is simply climbing a peak or an expedition on 7000 or 8000 meter peak, climbing Himalayas in Nepal has become a dream for most of the adventure enthusiasts and mountaineers in the world. Those who are really adventurous would love to get the feeling of fear, excitement, enthusiasm and courage to climb the highest peak of the world or others as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment